- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Senior Analyst (Analyst / AVP-Analyst or VP-Senior Analyst level) COS Surveillance
Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, DeutschlandWe are currently looking to fill 2 positions to join our Structured Finance Department - COS Surveillance.
Serve as the lead analyst on a portfolio of structured finance credits including conducting analysis, presenting to rating committees, leading issuer meetings, publishing research and interacting with investors and other market participants. As a senior member of the team, the analyst is also is expected to lead various projects in the LOB
- Perform credit analysis for existing structured finance transactions backed by consumer assets; conducting annual and ad-hoc reviews.
- Primarily responsible for analyzing asset pools, transaction structures and cash flows using Moody's methodologies and models, and other quantitative or qualitative tools or methods to formulate independent credit opinions and make rating recommendations to committee. The analyst will be also responsible for reviewing a large, complex rating reviews and actions, leading a team of lead and support analysts.
- Independently present at rating committees and other internal credit discussions, demonstrating sound credit judgment and strong knowledge of Moody's methodologies.
- Build and manage relationships with investors, and key transaction parties; including investor meetings and on-site visits
- Publish high quality insightful research on credit events and sector trends, individually, or collaborating with other authors.
- Lead or substantially contribute to analytical projects such as methodologies.
- Lead or substantially contribute to projects related to maintenance and improvement of Moody's processes and procedures.
The Department / Team:
The Ratings and Research (R&R) department is focused on the development of rating opinions and research, content and outreach, and the delivery of our services to issuers and investors.
- Graduate degree (e.g., BSc, MBA or Master's) in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related quantitative field with substantial related work experience with analytical skills in relevant fiedls
- High degree of knowledge of financial and fixed income markets with focus on structured finance products
- Experience in credit analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, sound statistical skills and ability to work with large data sets highly desired.
- Strong quantitative aptitude, proven analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional, proactive, shows initiative, flexible, diligent and dependable
- Sound judgment and highest ethical standards; capable of developing independent opinions and defending views
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team with positive and constructive attitude and contribute to a large and diverse team
- Demonstrate emgagement, commitment and self-motivation, as well as sense of urgency, and accountability to implement best-in-class service quality.
- Additional European language skills (German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian) are highly desirable
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.