Senior Associate / Associate Director - EMEA Sustainability Solutions Grade / Level:
12 (for internal purposes) Location:
Vienna, London or Frankfurt
S&P Global's Sustainability Solutions team is seeking a sustainability minded expert to join its dynamic team to support global corporations on ESG matters.
As either an experienced Senior Associate or a solid Associate Director the candidate will be responsible for providing specialized services to global clients on ESG and Sustainability related challenges such as Net-Zero analysis, TCFD reporting or regulatory reporting requests.
The candidates role is to support tin the pitching, managing and delivery of projects by providing guidance to the team, research, creating management presentations and being a solid and valuable member of the global team.
The team is located globally therefore we support high flexibility in the working modus (virtual vs. on-site) Responsibilities
The candidate will:
- The position of a Senior Associate / Associate Director is a multifaceted which requires perfect verbal communications skills, excellent writing, research and presentation skills.
- The candidate will be experienced in Project and Budget Management and has a solid understanding of ESG, the Financial Markets, Securities Trading as well as managing accounts with various proposal types.
- Structuring of client request in responding independently to RfIs and RfPs.
- Ability to structure and prize projects as well as setting up bespoke projects
- The candidate is encouraged to work with ESG specialists in other industry groups such as Energy, Agribusiness, Economic and Country Risk (ECR), Global Mobility, Maritime and trade, Climate and Sustainability, Sustainable Finance etc. to support holistic and strategic solutions for issuer clients.
- Lead and manage clients' ESG projects
- Have the opportunity to lead smaller projects teams and should ideally have experience in people management
- Write and quality assure bespoke research reports for clients which will require research and analysis of internal and external ESG related data such as ESG policies of investors and asset owners
- Support in the response to RfPs therefore strong PowerPoint skills are required
- Researching ESG trends and advising issuers on the ESG risks within their shareholder base
- Have an opportunity to craft and develop daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports & feedback to issuers and key market players
- Regular verbal, face to face and email communication with clients to discuss current projects and strategy to be successful at coming shareholder meetings incl. market watch analytics
- Work with some of the most senior experts in ESG, climate change, sustainability, energy, corporate governance, financial services and M&A globally
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- University degree required. Advanced degree and/or ESG CFA designation preferred
- Strong Project Management skills
- Expert Level in PowerPoint
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office
- work experience of 2-5 years in ESG related work
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Responsive to the needs of our global research team, responding to requests within a reasonable time frame
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package, depending on experience of the candidate
- Strong growth opportunities
- Options to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- Strong client base and broad product line
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RESECH103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
282837 Posted On: