Senior Associate / Vice President Debt Advisory (F/M/D)
Energy & Infrastructure
Capcora is a European M&A and Corporate Finance boutique specialized on real assets with offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Münster and Munich. We are currently increasing our capacity and capabilities in the energy & infrastructure division and look for new high potential employees. Become part of a highly motivated international team (11+ nationalities among our 25 employees) and support us in our growth ambitions and in one of the most relevant sectors of the future. We offer the opportunity to gain detailed insights into the origination and execution of debt processes in ground-breaking solar PV, onshore wind and storage projects across Europe.
You will be based in Frankfurt (or Munich/Hamburg) and you will contribute to the development, structuring and execution of Capcora’s debt advisory mandates in our core markets in Europe (DE, FR, PL, ES, IT, etc.). In your position as Senior Associate or Vice President you will work alongside other VPs and Directors and learn from them the necessary financial engineering tools and background information for the energy & infrastructure sector.
- Coordination & process management of international debt advisory mandates (project finance, junior debt/mezzanine and bridge financings) in our core markets.
- Management of the day-to-day operations of the deal teams in joint efforts with the Directors and/or Managing Partners.
- Engagement in active deal or non-deal related discussions with our international audience of prestigious lenders and investors (large institutionals, debt funds and international banks).
- Preparation & review of teasers and information memorandums with our Analysts/Associates through your guidance.
- Analysis & review of sophisticated financial models based on discounted cash flow methods and the assessment of applicable scenarios.
- Preparation & coordination of the due diligence and documentation processes alongside international law firms and technical advisors.
- Engagement in our deal sourcing/pitch activities jointly with the Directors and/or Managing Partners.
- Active participation in the (real and virtual) office life of a young company that is always looking to improve the quality of its services.
- Strong customer focus and confident demeanor coupled with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks under high pressure and maintain a high level of detail orientation and quality.
- Quick comprehension and superb analytical skills.
- Excellent skills for MS Excel, ideally with experience in VBA or another programming language.
- High proficiency in the usage of MS Power Point and other MS Office products.
- Strong communication skills in English (preferably with German language skills or another language in our core markets).
- Professional experience of 4 to 5 years in the area of finance / M&A, investment banking, private equity or renewable energy.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application (in German or English language) including the earliest possible starting date addressed to email@example.com. You can also contact us by telephone at any time.