About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager in Frankfurt In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in relationship management and business development for Corporate Banking functional area
- Represent the bank in developing, growing and maintaining client relationships with critical and complex clients
- Participate with relationship managers in the completion of major transactions for the most critical and complex clients
- Originate, structure and execute transactions related to investment banking, traditional corporate lending or other credit related products
- Identify product offerings and lead client discussions to add value for the client
- Collaborate and consult with peers and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Serve as a mentor to peers
We Value Diversity
- Experience in Corporate Banking Relationship Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.