(Senior) Frontend Developer - Angular (d/f/m)
Location: Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Duisburg or Cologne
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Frontend developer to join our Digital Business Experience Team. About Cognizant Digital Business Interactive
Cognizant's Digital Business unit helps business develop and execute a digital business strategy aligned to their business objectives, leveraging digital capabilities and market advantages to produce sustainable competitive advantage. We have experts focusing on digital roadmaps and strategy, UX and interactive design as well as creating the back-end platforms to ensure a truly unique experience end-ton-end both for our clients and our clients' clients. We specialize in helping clients create successful new business models when facing existential threats from digital technologies that provide competitors with low entry barriers. We have more than 500 projects with a repeat business ratio of 95% and over 12,000 experts ready to define a multidisciplinary approach that combines key aspects of digital marketing, front-end design, analytics & scalable content management to ensure our clients get a holistic digital solution and experience. About the role:
The candidate should be able to collaborate with Requirements and Design teams to build new features and enhance existing features. The roles demands expertise in writing unit tests and enhance performance of applications. Our ideal candidate:
Good To Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Web application development
- BE/MS degree in Computer, Engineering or equivalent
- Clear understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Build systems Grunt and/Or Gulp
- In-depth knowledge of handling DOM Manipulation
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS (preferred) / LESS, bower, npm
- Test first mindset (TDD), and well versed with Karma/Jasmine test stack (preferred)
- Restful APIs, HTTP methods, Authentication protocols and techniques
- Continuous Integration, Continuous delivery, Agile development.
- Git, responsive web design
What you can expect:
- Experience with messaging systems
- Experience with NoSQL DBs
- Hands-on experience in writing unit tests with Selenium. Jasmine or QUnit or Mocha
- Understanding of Web Services
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Knowledge on SCSS / LESS / COMPASS is an added advantage
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in Germany - we have offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Duisburg, Hamburg within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits