- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Riverbank SA
- 18 Jun 18
Senior Originator/Salesperson Germany
RiverBank S.A. is looking to recruit a senior salesperson/originator for the German market. RiverBank’s origination department aims to originate loans through a network of distribution partners. Whether you’re interested in fintech, financing SME, B2B distribution or working for a high growth firm, RiverBank is the place to be.
RiverBank is a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with an initial focus on the Benelux and Germany. RiverBank received a full European Banking Licence from the European Central Bank in March 2017.
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. As experienced bankers, we commit the bank's balance sheet to grant loans which we analyse using a fundamental credit approach. As a fintech player, we use a network of advisors, banks and accountants to digitally source, process and monitor the loans we originate.
- Building and maintaining a network of distribution partners (banks, accountants and advisors) in Germany
- Sourcing new loans from the network
- Working closely with the credit team to originate good quality loan applications
- Adjusting the origination strategy based on internal needs, market and regulatory developments
- Signal market trends and propose new loan products
- Overseeing the overall client relationship
Qualifications & skills required
- Knowledge of credit products
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Relevant prior experience in corporate/private banking or debt advisory/ corporate finance
- Sound numerical skills
- Enjoys team work, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Goal and people oriented
- Fluent in German and English