Senior PLM Consultant (d/f/m)
Senior PLM Consultant (d/f/m)
Preferred locations: Frankfurt, Duisburg, Hamburg or Munich Summary of Department Focus
Our IOT & Engineering Team specializes in delivering the most complex projects which require cross-functional technical skill-sets in challenging and dynamic project environments. CP's area of focus is Product Engineering, Plant Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Operations Management, Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Consumer Internet of Things. The team has presence across industries, with extensive traction in Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom Energy and Utilities, Retail, Automotive and Consumer Goods. Clients count on our CP expertise to help them architect the bridge between the physical world of sensors, machines, industrial processes, places, people and the digital world of software, IoT platforms and data. Your role & key responsibilities:
To strengthen the IOT & Engineering Practice in Germany we are looking for a Senior Consultant in the area of Product Lifecycle Management to support us in building a strong delivery team.
As a PLM Consultant, you will support our customers to design and implement solutions around products and services by integrating Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems in digital environments. Your goal is to add business value to our clients that goes beyond the technology work.
- Exposure to project contribution in the area of Connected Assets- IoT, PLM and solution development
- Single point of connect to the client for all project related discussions
- Ensure that all projects tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Improve engagement quality with existing customers for revenue growth.
- Develop point of view and mindshare with customer to support new initiatives to reduce time to market by cross functional -and organizational integration along the complete product added value cycle comprising R&D-Engineering-Testing, Manufacturing and new services after Product Sales (PLM/ERP/MES/CRM)
- Open to use, learn and integrate new technology directions - Digital Twin, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Augmented Reality....
- Support strategic market development activities for key vertical markets
What we can offer you
- Deep understanding of PLM concepts, including New Product Introduction processes, Product Development, and Product Commercialization
- 10+ years experience of PLM software applications such as Oracle Agile, PTC Windchill, Matrix One, Team Center, Dassault, SAP PLM, etc.
- End to end industry knowledge in R&D and Logistics in process and discrete industries
- Extensive experience in Delivery / Project Management of IT and Engineering Services and as a team member in programs for automation/ advanced technology products/ control and monitoring/ protocol and security
- Good technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Have actively participated in projects at the R&D, Engineering and Testing level, positioned emerging technologies and concepts like Industrial Internet of Things, Predictive Analytics, Asset Maintenance, Connected Cars etc.
- Experience with services in a global delivery model and working with a geographically diverse solutions team
- Capable to establish a climate of healthy collaboration in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective organization and time management skills, used to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in German and English are mandatory
- Very strong customer focus, appetite for travel and interest in working in a global delivery environment
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years now
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency
- A modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to our Cognizant Academy with various trainings
- A Welcome Day and Buddy Program for new joiners and monthly "Get together" in a relaxed atmosphere
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
Please apply online. If you would like to learn more about working at Cognizant please visit: http://cognizantcareers.eu/de_de or Cognizant Facebook. Define your future. Make it happen. About Cognizant:
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.