Position Overview Details of the Division and Team:
RCA (Regulatory, Compliance, AFC)Production team within Deutsche Bank is responsible for providing technical application support for applications across several lines of business utilizing a follow the sun support model. The Compliance line of business currently has a portfolio of 23 applications. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
Your key responsibilities:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your skills and experience:
- Provide hands on technical support and post-mortem root cause analysis using ITIL standards of Incident Management, Service Request fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Problem Management.
- Build up technical subject matter expertise on the applications being supported including business flows, application architecture, and hardware configuration. Maintain documentation, knowledge articles, and runbooks.
- Conduct real time monitoring to ensure application SLAs are achieved and maximum application availability (up time) using an array of monitoring tools like Geneos , Prometheus/Grafana.
- Assist in the process to approve application code releases as well as tasks assigned to support to perform. Keep key stakeholders informed using communication templates.
- Build and maintain effective and productive relationships with the stakeholders in business, development, infrastructure, and third party systems / data providers & vendors.
- Approach support with a proactive attitude, desire to seek root cause, in-depth analysis, and strive to reduce inefficiencies and manual efforts.
We are looking for candidates with the following technical competencies:
- 9+ years of experience for an AVP providing hands on IT support or development and interacting with application end users.
- Experience in an investment bank, financial institution or large corporation using enterprise hardware and software.
- Ability to work across countries, regions, and time zones with a broad range of cultures and technical capability.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and with executive levels, and good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or IT-related discipline (or equivalent work experience/diploma/certification).
- Oracle query creation, execution, and efficient usage of SQL Developer or similar (i.e. Toad)
- Control-M enterprise scheduling or equivalent scheduling tool for batch runs.
- Red Hat Linux - searching logs, process commands, start/stop processes, use of OS commands to aid in tasks needed to resolve or investigate issues. Shell scripting knowledge is must.
- 5+ years working experience with Java (J2SE), Spring, Hibernate , micro services is a must.
- 3-5 years prior experience in automation projects is great to must. Usage of the ITRS Geneos, Prometheus, grafana and splunk monitoring tool. Ability to create alerting is a plus
- Knowledge of Actimize, Mantas, and case management software is good to have.
- Working knowledge of Big Data - Hadoop/Secure Data Lake is a plus.
- Having Exposure is creating CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/Team City/uDeploy is a plus.
- Having Exposure of Site reliability engineering and devops concept is a plus
- Banking / financial services sector preferred or those sectors that operate within a regulatory environment
- Working understanding of ITIL / best practices for supporting a production environment Preferred: ITIL v3 foundation certification or higher.
- Candidates can work early or late start typical working hours based on coverage available for follow the sun model
- Weekend coverage needs to be provided on rotational basis or comp days can be provided for those performing weekend work
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement How we'll support you:
About us and our teams:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Tim Guldzynski.
Contact: Tim Guldzynski (( +49) 151 7464 6917)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.