Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
We are working with a Large Private Banking Group who are achieving a multi-billion dollar revenue turnover. They are looking for a product manager specialised in Trade Finance to join their team in Frankfurt!
The product manager shall be responsible for defining the vision and the strategy of a complex product or product portfolio with ownership of the end-to-end process.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage the product road mapping and strategy from concept to end of life. This includes designing, sample production, testing, forecasting, costing, mass production, promotion and full support whilst ensuring the product needs regulatory guidelines.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Monitor the products’ performance to draw out the drivers of value. Deliver an operating plan and provide performance feedback to the relevant manager. Also deliver MRDs (Marketing Requirements Definitions), PRDs (Product Requirement Definitions) and FRDs (Functional Requirement Definitions)
- Works with third parties to build new relationships and market the product
- Role reports into C-Suite Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Product management expertise with a strong banking background
- Technical background, with experience in SQL, R, Python and Excel
- Experience in products' IT-implementation, vendor management, IT demand description / analysis and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Excellent teamwork skills as you shall act as a product leader within the bank
- Fluent in English and German. Any other language is a plus