Service Line Manager (m/f) – Investment Reporting FFM
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services
- 03 Aug 18 2018-08-03
Join IDS for an opportunity to work in a motivating environment characterized by a wide variety of business and IT services, cultural diversity and interacting with a large number of people. You will work with our business analysis, development and service delivery management on providing our Analysis and Reporting Services to the customer.
IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services (IDS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE offering a full range of managed services encompassing Data Management, Risk Controlling, Performance Analysis and Reporting for investments. As a one-stop shop for custom analysis and reporting solutions, IDS provides scalable capabilities to handle any production volume. Asset Managers, Institutional Investors and Custodians rely on IDS as an internationally operating partner for dependable long-term support. The key advantage of IDS is a comprehensive coverage of business processes along the entire investment value chain. Backed by specialized technical and industry expertise, IDS delivers rapid results, while our clients concentrate on their core business as well as getting a decisive leg up on the competition
- Manage and ensure service operations and service delivery to our customers
- Ensure agreed timeliness and quality targets in order to fulfil agreed SLAs and derived OLAs for your service line
- Establish new or rebuild existing service operations procedures together with the Frankfurt a.M. based operations team accordingly
- Manage the identification, implementation and controlling of optimization measures in order to improve operations effectiveness and efficiency (“Continual Service Improvement”)
- Control and continually optimize corresponding service operations costs in the course of your service line budget and resource responsibility
- Provide reporting and metrics on service performance and present them to respective boards
- Support our service delivery management in
- enhancing and extending the service delivery model (incl. KPIs) agreed with our customer
- providing training sessions with regard to service delivery relevant operations topics
- conducting regular service reviews with our customer if required
Key Requirements / Skills / Experience
- University degree in economics, business administration, business information technology, business mathematics
- Several years of professional experience in service line/operations management
- Knowledge of capital markets and/or investment management
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- High degree of analytical thinking, motivation, autonomy and an above-average willingness to perform
- ITIL Knowledge (e.g. foundation certification)
- Language proficiency in both English and German (very good)
- Working knowledge of Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- SQL knowledge is an Advantage
Reference Code: AZSE-5681627-3
Allianz Group is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services
Frankfurt am Main