Leading international M&A boutique in Frankfurt is hiring for an ambitious Associate and Senior Analyst due to strong 2020 performance.
- Associate will support senior bankers in executing M&A transactions and other business activities across the DACH region.
- Role involves preparation of M&A marketing pitchbooks and related materials/ financial modelling and analysis.
- Analyst will work on financial modelling including DCF/ LBO but also work closely with senior team on deal execution and market research.
- Team has a strong pipeline in mid-market deals across all sectors with bias to Tech/ Consumer/ Industrials and Healthcare.
- Exciting time to join an entrepreneurial boutique with an enviable pipeline.
- Successful candidate should have Investment Banking/ M&A experience at a reputable bank/ M&A boutique or Big 4 Deal Advisory team.
- Desirable to have covered the DACH market but not essential.
- Skills in financial modelling/ financial analysis are important.
- Candidates should possess a strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
- Associates need solid M&A deal transaction experience/ project management skills and technical excellence.
- German and English fluency needed.