Subject Matter Expert - Industry 4.0 (d/f/m)
Subject Matter Expert - Industry 4.0 (d/f/m)
Preferred locations: Frankfurt, Duisburg, Hamburg or Munich (other locations can be discussed) Summary of Department Focus
Our IOT & Engineering Team specializes in delivering the most complex projects which require cross-functional technical skill-sets in challenging and dynamic project environments. CP's area of focus is Product Engineering, Plant Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Operations Management, Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Consumer Internet of Things. The team has presence across industries, with extensive traction in Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom Energy and Utilities, Retail, Automotive and Consumer Goods. Clients count on our Manufacturing and IOT expertise to help them architect the bridge between the physical world of sensors, machines, industrial processes, places, people and the digital world of software, IoT platforms and data. Your role & key responsibilities:
As an Industry 4.0 SME, you will support our customers to design and implement solutions around products and services by integrating Industry 4.0 in digital manufacturing environments. Your goal is to add business value to our clients that goes beyond the technology work. Key responsibilities would include :
Your profile: Requirements (Mandatory Skills & Knowledge):
- Actively involve in providing business consulting, roadmap (As Is - To Be) and solutions for IoT/ Mfg. IT/Industry 4.0
- Business process mapping, Workflow assessment, Blueprinting - Mfg. Operations Management
- Consulting value adding solution proposals, project scoping and Pilot projects
- Client workshops, pre-studies, requirements, validations
- Solution designing and implementation within Operations management, including production function.
- Analyzing client business processes, re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency, quality, productivity, traceability and cost effectiveness
- System implementation and support during hyper care period for improving operations excellence
- Product evaluation and implementation for IIOT, MES, EMI, Quality, based on Clients requirements.
- Pre-sales support, Manage client discussion with facts, reference case, know-how and build relations
- Documentations - RFP, Presentations, Requirements specifications, HLD, Test cases, etc.
Additional skill and desired experience:
- 10+ years of Mfg IT experience in consulting and project implementation (at least 3+ years in consulting) (Industrial change management)
- Strong experience in manufacturing domain (preferably production related processes)
- Experience in consulting on roadmap to Smart Factory/Industry 4.0
- Experience of requirements gathering, process mapping and solution designing
- Knowledge of traceability, quality, production material handling/Logistic
- Experience of manufacturing client facing environment (consulting / implementation)
- Client interaction and good communication skill in English and German.
- Ability to document, articulate requirements, effectively create business case / solution proposals and deliver it to the client
Qualification & Professional Certification:
- Understanding of standards - ISA 95, ISA 88, MESA, etc.
- Understanding of Plant Automation, System integration with SAP and Automation system
- Project management (knowledge of SDLC)
- Expert level Knowledge of IoT, Manufacturing big data analytics
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing expert or Six Sigma
What we can offer you:
- M.Sc. /Bachelor in Engineering / Industrial
- Lean six-sigma black belt (nice to have)
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years now
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency
- A modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to our Cognizant Academy with various trainings
- A Welcome Day and Buddy Program for new joiners and monthly "Get together" in a relaxed atmosphere
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
Please apply online. If you would like to learn more about working at Cognizant please visit: http://cognizantcareers.eu/de_de or Cognizant Facebook . Define your future. Make it happen. About Cognizant:
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.