Technical Consulting Lead D/A/CH
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a Technical Consulting Lead D/A/CH
Location: Germany The Opportunity
We have an unrivalled appetite for 'What's next?'. Every day presents a new opportunity as we pursue the latest, cutting-edge technology and enhance the lives of millions across the world. In this role, you'll be harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit and high-level sales skills to deliver positive change for wide-ranging global technology clients. With your ideas and sense of adventure, you'll play a key role in our rapidly growing Digital Operations business.
Our Technology Consulting practice helps clients to reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses through technology. We bring unparalleled levels of insight, innovation and delivery velocity to help our clients become digital leaders and enable them to create disruption within their industry. We do this by employing the best people in the industry working with a single-minded focus and a pragmatic, hands-on approach to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
As a member of one of our fastest-growing consulting practices, you should be able to integrate well and develop your leadership within a global matrixed organization, working collaboratively in agile environments with subject matter experts and technologists to develop sound enterprise architectures, technology strategies and solutions.
We are currently seeking you who is going to represent, build and lead the Technology Consulting practice for the D/A/CH region and to work with clients and drive their digital agenda. You will lead a team of highly specialised technology consultants and would engage with various internal capability to bring the best of Cognizant to clients. Your Key Result Areas:
- Deliver outcomes at C-level through the execution of technology consulting engagements that include:
- Enterprise architecture, IT strategy and roadmap development
- Portfolio assessments and simplification
- Technology, Architecture and IT Risk & technology debt assessment and management
- IT operating models and cost / performance optimisation
- Architecture and solution governance / technical design authority
- Leading the development of client proposals collaborating across our business and of collateral to support Technology Consulting 'go to market' propositions and service offerings for the DACH region
- Working with account teams to support opportunity identification, qualification and sales
Experience and Skills:
- Develop a (multi-year) plan to grow and establish the practice in the region in coordination with the global community leveraging experience from other geographies.
- Contribute to the development of practice members' skills to ensure a consistency of service delivery and expertise. Active coaching and mentoring of junior members of the team
- Develop, implement and continually refine the coherent approach and appropriate frameworks to support business transformation proposals, that includes presentations, specimen RFI / RFP content, methodologies, toolkits and deliverables
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge management led approach ensuring the development collateral from engagements
What you can expect
- University degree
- Expertise in combining technology with other consulting capabilities to envision, shape and deliver end - to - end consulting solutions for clients
- Consulting expertise gained with a management consultancy or systems integrator.
- Expertise across architecture domains such as business, applications, information, infrastructure, integration and security
- Expertise across technology domains such as cloud, big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, IoT, enterprise automation.
- Proven capability in providing technology leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills at senior levels that will enable consensus building and shaping technology direction
- Proven leadership and influential skills and previous experience building and growing a practice
- Experience in executing enterprise architecture engagements across multiple organisations.
- Proven consulting background and experience of working on digital transformations is highly desirable
- Experience of working across varied technology domains such as Business Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Integration and Security
- Fluent in German and English languages
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.