EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative Frankfurt
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
- Provides desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues.
- Performs installations, repairs, upgrades, backups and other maintenance tasks.
- Utilizes soft skills and troubleshooting skills to resolve client issues and questions.
- Asks probing questions to gather relevant information on routine and complex calls.
- Uses effective listening skills to develop understanding of client questions or issues.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Documents, tracks and monitors client incidents in ticketing system to ensure a timely resolution.
- Prioritizes and escalates support incidents and requests based on business impact and documented guidelines.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Recommends solutions including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- May have expertise in commonly used business applications.
- May handle phone and email assistance as well.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Ability to verbalize or express complex technical concepts effectively in writing and overall excellent communication and customer interface skills
- Skill in troubleshooting and using diagnostic tools for client accessibility problems to applications and network ( e.g., resetting password, bouncing PU, resetting remote devices
- Knowledge of basic problem resolution and escalation practices
- Ability to provide appropriate level of support and guidance with FIS applications and procedures
- Effective use of listening skills to develop an understanding of client inquiries and problems
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated to learn new technology and new ways to deliver support
- Shows enthusiasm when providing technical support
- Stays up-to-date with latest technology
- Problem Solving and critical thinking skills
- Fluent German language skills are mandatory
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.