CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Would you like to actively shape your personal development and professional career? Then you have come to the right place! H&A Investment Banking is the fast-growing equities division of Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG. We are recognised as one of the leading players for German Small and Mid Caps. We top the league tables for IPOs and rights issues in our market niche and can boast some of the most prominent investment houses and family offices amongst our core client base.
We cover a broad universe of 150 stocks with a focus on TecDax, MDAX and SDAX for which we aim to be the "go-to" investment bank with an offering that encompasses institutional research, equity sales, Equity / Debt capital markets, Trading and Corporate Brokerage. The latter comprises Equity Advisory and Designated Sponsoring and aims to offer state-of-the-art liquidity support for our corporate relationships. What started as a four-entrepreneur-boutique in 2009 in Hamburg is now a 40+ employee business with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Zurich - and we have ambitious plans to keep growing. This is why we are looking for a
Trader (m/f/x) on the Designated Sponsoring Desk
We would consider you the perfect fit if you have work experience as an equities trader in a German-speaking environment who is capable and willing to adapt to our unique hands-on approach to designated sponsoring and our team culture. What we ultimately look for is a team-player showing passion for trading and publicly listed companies and a passion to excel when servicing corporate clients and keeping them abreast of market developments in their shares.
- Participation in Corporate brokerage pitches
- Provision of quotations in DS-covered shares
- Trading in DS covered shares
- Monitoring and fulfilment of the trading and risk limits of own and overall DS Deskbook
- Active and close management of client relationships including but not limited to regular communication regarding market developments in and around the shares of DS clients
- Trader-licence for Xetra and Xetra Wien
- Experience in Designated Sponsoring
- Knowledge of the German Small and Mid-Cap market
- Good skills in Bloomberg and MS Office
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, additional language preferred
- Strong customer orientation and confidence in interaction
What We Offer:
- Work in an exciting industry at a fast-growing and fast-paced investment bank which has kept its start-up character
- Opportunity to become part of a team that truly works together in order to exploit opportunities in equity markets
- High responsibility levels from day one and client interaction at an early stage
You are interested? Please apply through our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
+49 69 2161-1478