Who we are looking for
Agent Fund Trading is looking for an experienced Investment Funds Business Analyst to help develop the product through its next phase of growth. This role will be responsible for providing detailed operations and technical analysis and documentation to support in designing functionality and features for a wide range of Investment Funds.
With a strong technical background the successful candidate will demonstrate a successful track-record of delivering complex real-time Investment Fund trading solutions where attention to detail and intellectual curiosity are paramount. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst you will
What we value
- Develop a deep understanding of existing Agent Fund Trading IT infrastructure and business processes
- Conduct detailed front-to-back analysis of trading & settlement workflows for a wide range of Investment Funds
- Deliver high-quality, detailed technical documentation business requirements in conjunction with technical & business teams including workflow diagrams an mapping of system messages
- Carry out testing of new functionality and document results
- Work autonomously with confidence in a fast-moving, complex technical environment
- Build relationships with colleagues across multiple functional groups
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Analytical mindset and strong critical thinking
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Confident & clear communicator with ability to articulate complex concepts to any audience
- Highly motivated with exceptional integrity
About State Street What we do.
- Successfully completed degree in economic or business sciences
- 3+ years of experience within financial services in a similar Business Analyst role
- Technically confident with coding experience in VBA preferred; power user of Excel
- Excellent English language skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers