ODDO SEYDLER BANK AG is a securities trading house and is actively involved in the capital market primarily in three areas: equities and bond trading, market making as a designated sponsor and as a floor specialist broker on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. As part of the ODDO BHF Group, the bank advises German and other European SMEs on all their capital market plans, particularly in the areas of capital markets financing like the structuring and placement of corporate bonds, promissory note loans, convertible bonds, IPOs and capital increases, as well as asset and private wealth management.
We offer you the opportunity to work in the dynamic environment of our Debt Capital Markets / Corporate Finance division as Analyst Debt Capital Markets.
You will be involved in the creation of various analyses and customer presentations for all kinds of projects and live transactions. In addition, you will work with the sales team and assist in the structuring of bonds, private placements and promissory bills.
- Independent research activities on companies and business strategies using external databases
- Execution of market and company analyses with regard to strategic and financial issues
- Preparation of company presentations including in-depth analysis of financial statements
- Validation of corporate planning and financials
- Support in setting up operational financial models and the development of financing and consulting concepts
- Support in structuring and regulatory tasks
- Above-average business administration degree with a focus on capital markets, corporate finance or debt capital markets
- Initial practical work experience outside of your studies in the form of commercial vocational training or relevant internships lasting several months, ideally within the banking sector
- Very good language skills in German, confident in English, advantageous in French as well as confident user knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Self-confident, communicative appearance combined with a strong team orientation and a high affinity for analytical tasks
- In addition, you enjoy working in a team and approach your tasks with a high degree of initiative, commitment and entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience abroad and a confident handling of tools such as Bloomberg or similar are advantageous