We are searching for a hands-on, resourceful, and collaborative finance leader for a highly visible role that is responsible for leading all aspects of EnvisionTEC’s accounting and finance functions, including general accounting, FP&A, financial reporting, technical accounting/revenue recognition, and manufacturing cost accounting. This leader will be responsible for our Germany based finance and accounting team.
Director of Finance, EnvisionTEC Germany
Desktop Metal, Inc., a US based publicly traded company, pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end use parts. Our newly acquired business, EnvisionTEC, a 3D Printer manufacturing leader, is seeking a Director of Finance to lead our Accounting and Finance team in Germany.
- Oversee the manufacturing cost accounting related activities – month end close, cost setting, labor & overhead absorption, inventory management, etc.
- Ensure that company’s financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies, local regulations and US GAAP where applicable. Completely responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the company’s financial data.
- Oversee the European monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes ensuring accurate and timely recording of the Company’s financial results.
- Manage and enhance financial reporting to management and the parent company.
- Coordination with auditors for audit and reporting requirements
- Continuously working to improve processes to scale with the planned growth of the organization.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that provide effective internal control and protect the company assets.
- Manage the F, P & A function including annual budgeting processed.
- Directly manages and oversees the EnvisionTEC accounting and finance functions in Europe. Responsible for continued coaching, cross training, and development of the staff.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, Master’s preferred, CPA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in a senior-level accounting role; manager level or above in public accounting (or public company) required.
- Significant experience in a manufacturing environment and cost accounting
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting is required
- Experience with US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Provide technical guidance and ensure accurate financial statement presentation in accordance with revenue recognition
- Experience leading and managing accounting staff in a high growth environment
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and self-motivation to be accountable to deliverables and deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (particularly Excel) with experience in SAP Business One.
- EnvisionTEC GmbH,
Brüsseler Str. 51, 45968
Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. CET