Recruitment Consultant - Investment in Infrastructure and Renewable Energy
Boutique advisory company focused on Renewable Energy looking to add an Associate to their team in Hamburg.
An exciting opportunity with a global advisory group who specialise in Renewable Energy, primarily with Wind and Solar power.
They advise on both Sell side and Buy side activities through Project Equity and Debt as well as by providing assistance with Modelling and Deal Valuations.
They have offices in many different locations including across Europe, as well as North America, Africa and Asia.
- Around 7+ years of Investment experience ideally with project finance
- Strong knowledge of Renewable Energy
- Excellent numerical skills especially with Financial Modelling
- Must have a solid understanding of financial concepts
- Proven ability to close deals
- Fluent in German and English
- Support senior management in defining the financial structure
- Supervision of financial analysts on the development of financial models and cash flow valuations
- Supervision of due diligence work prepared by other advisors
- Business development
If you are interested in joining a growing advisory firm which focus on Renewable Energy and you have the requirements prementioned then please apply by following the link provided.