Associate (Junior / Mid Level) Institutional Sales / Placement Agent
- Hamburg, Deutschland Hamburg Hamburg DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Beit Capital Advisors GmbH
- 22 Mai 18 2018-05-22
Beit Capital Advisors is a placement agent dedicated to raising capital for investment managers within the fields of private equity and debt, renewable energy, infrastructure and real estate. The firm is based in Hamburg, Germany.
We are looking for a qualified Associate to be based in the head office in Hamburg. Start date is ASAP.
The Associate will work in our capital placement team with a focus on European markets.
Beit Capital Advisors is particularly interested in candidates with a background in Nordics and German-speaking markets. Successful candidates will be able to show clear evidence of previous sales coverage of the two aforementioned markets.
- Sales of third-party funds and direct investments to institutional investors across Europe
- This is a client-facing role, so presentation skills are a must
- Significant travel is to be expected
- Preparation and execution of investor roadshows
- Coordination of investor due diligence and consultant / advisory teams
- Support of the senior management team in daily business (Research and analysis of trends in the private markets, regulation framework, fund managers profiles, e.g.)
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Two to five years of experience in institutional sales, client relations, fund advising preferred; candidates with experience in corporate finance / M&A are also welcome
- University degree in business administration, economics, finance or any other related field
- Experience in liaising with institutional investors in Europe
- Excellent communications skills in English; other European languages are beneficial
- Positive work environment in growing placement agent boutique firm
- Fixed base salary with entrepreneurial alignment
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing business at an early stage
- Outstanding quality of living (Hamburg ranked most livable city in Germany by Economist 2017)
Please send full application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of your achievements) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your desired or earliest entry date.