Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company looking to hire a back-to-back bunker trader to join the trading team in Hamburg. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the trading of Bunkers on a back-to-back basis
- Maximise profit through analysis of pricing and other data in the marine fuels market
- Create and maintain relationships with marine fuel suppliers ensuring competitive pricing of bunkers
- Build and maintain a profitable portfolio of end user clients in the shipping industry
- Reports into the trading manager of the Hamburg office
- 3+ years' experience in spot trading a bunker fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Relevant and demonstrable trading experience in the marine fuels sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in bunker fuels (deman and supply side) a necessity (preferably throughout Europe)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Hamburg