Bunker Trader, Hamburg
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company seeking a bunker trader in Hamburg. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Back-to-back trading bunkers/marine fuel across the globe, dealing with refineries, oil majors, ship-owners etc.
- Identify dips and trends in the marine fuel sector through regular market analysis anticipate strong trading strategies
- Maintain a portfolio of clients and customers for the global bunker industry
- Use business development strategies to increase client base and overall volume
- Role reports into Managing Director
- Minimum 3 years' experience trading marine fuel/bunkers on back to back basis
- Strong PnL and sales record in the marine fuel sector
- Transferable portfolio of clients/customers (refineries, oil majors, ship-owners etc) is mandatory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Located in Germany or happy to relocate (eligible to work in the EU)