Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodities firm looking to hire a contract specialist to join the team in Hamburg, Germany.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for handling contract documentation and settlements processes across the physical commodity portfolio, predominantly focusing on biofuels, ULSD and bio-blendstocks
- Verify trade details, assurance of physical product movement, resolve trade discrepancies and process costs for physical transactions
- Prepare and analyse commodities contracts related to biofuel, calculate and issue invoices for settlements and submit settlement packets for cash payment and forecast
- Ensure contracts comply with risk policies as well as monitoring Trader’s positions
- Communicate internally with various departments (Operations, Legal, Credit, Traders and Compliance) to resolve any and all identified risks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Prior experience within contracts analysis / settlements, preferably within the commodities space (biofuels exposure greatly appreciated)
- Experience with Tempest (Triple Point) highly desirable
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- Located in Germany / willing to relocate