Head of Controlling (m/f) | Hamburg
- Hamburg, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Join the financial revolution! Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
As our Head of Controlling, you will build and lead Kreditech’s Controlling department and work closely with our Business Intelligence team to analyze vital operations.
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering daily, weekly and monthly management reporting, including a full P&L analysis and preparation of full commentary and variance analysis, highlighting areas of concern/improvement;
- Run the entire budget and forecasting process for the business;
- Drive the company's business and profitability analysis;
- Analyze and monitor the effect of growth scenarios and budget changes on Company’s and business units' productivity;
- Undertake cost/benefit analysis to evaluate and support the commercial teams;
- Participate in corporate strategic planning decisions;
- Develop and maintain a high performing, engaged team;
- Implement reports, controls and processes within the business to ensure better management information and to improve the reporting cycle;
- Report directly to the CFO.
- You have 4+ years of experience in financial controlling, of which at least 2 years in a Consumer Finance/ Consumer Lending business;
- You have completed a university / post-graduate degree in finance or controlling;
- You are a planning / forecasting mastermind;
- Strong intellect combined with good commercial and excellent analytical skills;
- Leadership skills with proven experience in managing and developing teams;
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and German. You can communicate your work well, both orally and in presentations;
- You have a strong personality and you know: Now you want to make the next big step and work on a really big thing;
- You are fun to work with and interact well with seniors and your team;
- You understand collaboration and teamwork and you will enjoy working with a diverse international team.
How to apply
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link.