11798 About our client
Our client is a recently founded PE vehicle, set up by a renowned German family that has secured a fund volume of EUR 500 MIL as a single LP. With a background of highly entrepreneurial activities and deal execution experience, they are looking to invest in healthy, successful midmarket corporations in the agricultural, food product and healthcare industries, focusing on a pan-European roll-up approach.
With a secured annual cash flow, this new vehicle has a great development scope in terms of team building and deal activities, with its entrepreneurial structure allowing for quick and flexible procedures, low-hierarchical team decisions and adaptability of deal quantity and individual ticket sizes.
To build and grow their team in Hamburg, our client is now looking for a technically strong (Senior) Associate to be directly involved across all stages of the investment cycle and to work actively on the full due diligence through to closing. This presents as an exciting opportunity for junior investment professionals to participate in the kick-start of a new fund structure with a sole focus on deal activity, and to simultaneously build on their own career within a highly entrepreneurial, value-driven team structure by taking on a high amount of responsibilities from the start. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Involvement in the whole private equity deal cycle, from active sourcing to execution
- Financial and market analysis as well as due diligence work
- Hands-on involvement and close interactions with the senior team members
- Short decision-making processes with the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility
- Top level academic background
- Strong transactional background from an investment bank or strategy consultancy as well as relevant experience gained in PE
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial/financial analysis skills and excellent commercial judgement
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, and ambitious approach, consistent with the rest of the team
- Fluent German and English skills are required