- Hamburg, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hamburg Südamerikanische Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft ApS & Co KG
Volle Fahrt voraus für Ihre Karriere an Land!
Hamburg Süd is a strong brand within the international logistics services industry. The expertise and commitment of its employees are what make Hamburg Süd a successful container shipping company which represents quality, excellent customer service, and personal contacts in over 250 offices in more than 100 countries globally. Our affiliation with Maersk - the global market leader in container line shipping - means that Hamburg Süd customers also have access to the world’s biggest route network and largest shipping fleet. We are looking for highly motivated, open-minded employees who enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment. We need creative minds with fresh ideas, just as much as team players with an eye for detail, who know how to work autonomously and help Hamburg Süd continue to grow.
Our ambitous team of tax professionals offers a dynamic role alongside our colleagues in a global tax community and the possibility to gain a thourogh understanding of the specific tax issues relating to the shipping and container logistics industry. We are looking to strengthen our Accounting, Treasury & Taxes department at the earliest date with an experienced
Tax Technology Professional (m/f/diverse)
- Take on the position of Tax Technology Professional within the SAP project (initially implementation of SAP S4 HANA software Finance module for Hamburg Süd, but extending to wider Maersk group)
- Support the design, implementation and testing of tax configuration and logic settings in ERP
- Involved in end-to-end ERP implementation project including user training
- Co-ordinate group tax requirements in ERP implementation projects with Global Process Owner/Tax
- Close collaboration and communication with our colleagues from Hamburg Süd and Maersk
- Relevant academic degree (e.g. finance, accounting, tax)
- Several years of professional experience in the area of international taxes, primarily indirect taxes
- From a tax point of view: Experience in the implementation and technical review of key financial and logistics modules and of methods of data extraction from SAP
- Knowledge to other areas of tax (tax accounting, transfer pricing etc.), and how they are impacted by system implementations as well as experience with indirect tax determination engines would be an advantage
- Experience of multi-territory indirect tax compliance and shipping and logistics would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate tax, data and technology concepts to non-specialists
- Data analytic skills
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- An international and modern work Environment
- Continuous and individual training programs
- A performance-based compensation and extensive social benefits
- Employment in Hamburg’s city Center
If we have aroused your interest we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your written application to Ms Simone Niessner.
Severely disabled applicants will be considered preferentially in the case of equal qualification and aptitude.