Investment Analyst Private Equity
- Hannover, Niedersachsen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
- 15 Okt 18
This role will particularly focus on reviewing and executing fund investment and co-investment opportunities, with a special focus on creating new Private Equity teams in Europe with outstanding returns. NORD Holding is a recognized leader in this segment. For our fast growing Fund Investment business, we are recruiting an Investment Analyst.
NORD HOLDING FUND INVESTMENTS:
We are looking to expand our team with an Investment Analyst to join our office in Germany and to be part of our continuing growth story in the Fund of Funds business. With assets under management of more than €1.5bn, we are one of the leading small-cap investors in Europe with an excellent track record that we have built over the last 50 years.
Nord Holding has a long-term commitment to private equity investing across different types of strategies including direct, co-investments and fund investments (primary and secondary). This role will particularly focus on reviewing and executing fund investment and co-investment opportunities, with a special focus on creating new private equity teams (GPs) in Europe.
To add value as the majority investor or largest institutional investor in emerging managers, our role is a hybrid between a fund investment approach and a direct investment approach. This means that we are very actively involved in assessing and supporting the execution of investment strategies at GP level.
The position is based in Hanover. Additionally, as we cover the European market, it is expected that you will travel 10-20% of your time.
- Research and analysis of fund investment opportunities (primary and secondary) and co-investment opportunities, with an emphasis on strong performing fund managers
- Analyzing funds down to portfolio company level and assess market trends
- Supporting the preparation of investment memoranda and attending Investment Committee meetings
- Supporting fundraising by preparing presentation and marketing materials
- Supporting portfolio management in terms of analyzing fund KPI’s and AGM attendance
Qualified candidates typically possess a combination of the following skills/traits:
- A genuine interest in business models and knowledge of private equity
- Great commercial judgment and strategic mindset
- Dynamic entrepreneurial personality with strong communication skills
- Financial modelling skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English plus one additional European language
- International academic records
- 1-2 years’ work experience in investment banking, strategy consulting or private equity
When you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would very much like to receive your CV and cover letter.
NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH / Christiane Lukas
Walderseestraße 23 / 30177 Hannover / email@example.com