Investment Principal - Leading German PE Fund
- Hannover, Niedersachsen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 20 Nov 18
Our client is a leading German PE investor with one of the longest track records in the German market. They're looking for an individual to join the firm at one level below partner, to focus on direct PE investments across the German mid-market. The successful individual must be able to bring their own network to the table and must be able to run an investments process from origination to exit. They must also be native German.
This opportuntiy will offer you:
- The opportunity to lead your deals across all phases of the investment life-cycle, from sourcing to investment and value creation to exit.
- A strong and talented pool of associates to work with.
- The chance to work in a firm with fresh capital of c.500mn euros to invest.
- A fresh and progressive culture within a re-branded institution, with no glass ceiling.
- Headroom at the Partner level, should your performance merit promotion.
- 10+ years' experience within the PE industry, with initial training likely conducted in investment banking or management consultancy before moving to the buyside.
- This hire will be made at the level below partner in the firm, with a view to Partner promotion in the not too distant future.
- Extensive experience both investing into and then creating value within German mid-market companies.
- An extensive professional network across the DACH region, to assist with origination, deal execution, and value creation.
- A deep desire to continue developing and progressing your career from a personal perspective whilst also buying into the wider firm ethos.
- Meticulous work ethic and high professional standards.
- The confidence to stand up for your ideas and effectively argue your point.
- German native.
- English language fluency would be advantageous.
- The ability to work in Hanover.