Strong together. As a team.
More than 75,000 people at over 700 locations: As a global construction technology group, STRABAG has the strongest teams for contracts in all conceivable areas. When it comes to implementing projects successfully and in partnership, we must all do our part. Join the team and continue to grow personally and professionally – because the career opportunities at STRABAG are just as varied as the work we do.
- Analyze, conduct and opine on economic feasibility and financial viability of PPP-, infrastructure- , telecommunication
- or renewable energy projects,
- Ongoing research on the current developments in Green or Sustainable Finance, continuous development of strategies and evaluation of Green Finance or Sustainable Finance solutions from a Borrower’s perspective,
- Build, operate and review cash flow models in line with legal, tax and other project requirements,
- Take a leading role within project-specific Finance Working Groups,
- Coordinate due diligence advisors, review and comment on the due diligence reports on the commercial/financial
- aspects of projects,
- Engage and negotiate with funders the financing structure and debt term sheets with the objective of obtaining
- committed financing offers,
- Liaise with various advisors and other working groups throughout the tender phase and support in the preparation of
- the finance section of bids,
- Participate in and negotiate with the project team and the Funders the final credit documentation at Financial Close,
- Support portfolio and Asset Management activities in terms of asset valuation, reporting, assessment of value
- creation and refinancing opportunities within the existing asset portfolio.
- Sound knowledge of project financing and related structures,
- Relevant professional experience in bank / infrastructure funds or concession division of construction companies,
- Initial experience in sustainable finance or ESG-based forms of financing, its regulation and reporting requirements,
- Proven track record and experience in negotiating project finance structures,
- Prior experience in working with external rating agencies and in coordinating asset acquisition and divestment
- Ability to work in a team, resilience, flexibility and willingness to travel,
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in German is considered as a plus.
We are offering: dynamic and responsible position, good compensation, chance for a professional and personal development and challenging but also friendly working environment. If you are interested, please submit your full application including detailed CV, cover letter, relevant references and certificates by completing the online application form.
Kerstin Reinhardt, Donau City Street 9, , +431224221132, www.strabag.com