Client Relationship Manager
About the opportunity About Client Relationship Management
The Client Relationship Management 'CRM' Team is responsible for defining, articulating and implementing operational service flows for each Continental European market, while gaining any new business opportunities and ensuring client and asset retention. The overall mission of the team is to position Fidelity at the leading edge of customer service to Wholesale and Institutional Clients in Continental Europe and Latam.
The CRM team provide consultancy services on many operational matters and present service solutions to key clients. They are the pivotal point of contact on strategic issues, multi-territorial arrangements and global relationships. They work closely with the Sales teams and ensure the liaison with the Client Services and all the other operational teams. Purpose of your role
Based in our Kronberg Office, the professional would be a part of the Client Relationship Management team located across CE. The Client Relationship Manager, Assistant Manager will report into the Head of CRM Germany and will be responsible for the overall operational services delivery to the assigned relationships/channels. She/He will ensures a smooth client take-on process and seeks to improve existing relationships. She/He uses a creative solution finding approach to constantly improve existing processes. The CRM work closely with the Client Services team to ensure that a smooth operational infrastructure is in place and to deliver the highest quality standard to our Clients.
Client Focus is key for this role - We are expected to, and measured on, our ability to put our client first. We go the extra mile to understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations. We listen carefully, we communicate clearly, and we're quick to respond. Key Responsibilities
About you Experience and Qualifications Required
- Act as key contact and coordination point between Clients, Sales, Operations and other internal functions across all of CE, in order to deliver the best possible client experience within the German market.
- Promote understanding of business needs via Sales and Marketing to help clearly define client service needs and work with internal partners to meet such needs.
- Ensure consistent quality service delivery within operations and service level standards
- Coordination of Client Onboarding
- Manage external partners and service providers such as KVGs
- Responsible for overseeing and keeping up to date with local market specificities.
- Support the CRM team with the review of service offering, client requirements and industry service levels.
- Identify areas for development and improvement concerning business channels, operational procedures, and cooperation with clients.
About Fidelity International
- University degree would be a plus, ideally in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related studies welcome but not a must criteria
- 3+ years experience in a European Client Services position or in a similar role within the Financial services industry
- Strong operational background, ideally with knowledge of the German mutual fund industry, distribution and transfer agency operations
- Experience in collaborating with international operations and customer facing teams, exposure to other cultures/countries
- Can-do attitude with the ability to set priorities
- A 'self-starter' but also a standout colleague able to build close working relations across CE
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong networking skills and customer service orientation
- Dedication to accuracy, timeliness and high productivity while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Beside German fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of additional languages would be considered as an asset
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.