Hello from ECC, the leading clearing house for energy and commodity products in Europe. As part of EEX Group, we have our roots in Leipzig* and 16 offices worldwide. We provide security for our customers, by ensuring the physical and financial settlement of transactions for EEX Group and further partner exchanges.
You will be responsible to direct and manage the entire lifecycle of technical and functional, local and international projects of varying sizes and complexity following the PRINCE2® methodology in an agile environment. It is important that you identify and proactively manage project risks and issues, project dependencies and critical path, changes in project scope, and devise contingency plans.
Furthermore, you will work with resource managers to identify and acquire the required project personnel from within the company or determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants. An additional task will be to develop and maintain close and effective working relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure that clear communication lines are established and maintained.
Your personal skills to coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members is needed as well as to encourage them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
You bring along:
- Several years proven experience as IT Project Manager; indepth knowledge of project management techniques and tools is required
- Excellent inter-personal skills – to interact with all project stakeholder groups including senior management
- Certification as a Project Manager (e.g. PMI®, PRINCE2®) -Scrum Master qualification is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience of working in a bank and/or a commodity environment is appreciated
- Business English at negotiation level
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package with many benefits including childcare facilities, meal allowance, job ticket, sport and recreational events
- Personal development thanks to extensive further training opportunities
- A place in a dynamic and international team within EEX Group and Deutsche Börse Group
- A long-term perspective in the constantly growing and evolving energy industry
- Bespoke onboarding plan