Analyst, European Mid-Market Buyout and Growth Investor, Munich, Germany
Our client is a leading European investment firm that works across buyout and growth strategies in Europe. The firm's Munich based team focuses on investment opportunities in the DACH region. As part of their team expansion they are looking to hire a driven new team member at Analyst level to work on the analysis and execution of deals across a range of industries such as B2B services, building technology, transport and energy. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will work with senior team members on all aspects of the deal live cycle - from origination to analysis and execution to the closing of the deal.
- On a day-to-day basis you will coordinate various due diligence work streams and manage external advisors and internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring of portfolio companies and implementation of value enhancement measures eventually leading the firms to successful exit.
- Strong academic track record
- Initial training and transaction exposure gained at a major investment bank or M&A boutique. Previous private equity experience is a definite plus but not mandatory
- You must bring great commercial acumen and an appetite for an entrepreneurial working environment. Your excellent financial skills, well-rounded personality and previous international exposure will help you hit the ground running
- Native level German and excellent English skills are required with other European languages being a welcome plus.