FTI Touristik GmbH is the third largest tour operator in Germany and Europe. We offer the full range of tours and travel modules - for every requirement and to 120 destinations around the world. We pursue our ambitious goals with great enthusiasm and attach great importance to an attractive working environment, a very good working climate and individual development opportunities for each individual.
Aufgaben / Tasks
- Part of the Strategy and Performance Office focused on developing and delivering the future Group strategy and driving performance culture, that enhances value of the Group
- Provide new business analytics and metrics across all business units to facilitate data-driven: decision making on strategy; and evaluation on performance
- Provide commercial analysis to assess the strategic direction of the Group
- Assist in driving performance culture across the organization whilst embedding the principle of risk identification and mitigation in everything we do
- Support in the translation of the future strategy into clear specific objectives and KPIs that underpin the Group's investment thesis / equity story
- Support corporate finance activities, including partnerships, alliances and M&A initiatives
- Provide ad hoc analysis such as financial impact and scenario modeling
Profil / Qualifikation
- University with Master's or comparable degree
- Qualified accountant with 2-4 years professional experience in the transaction services teams of the Big 4 with particular focus on capital markets transactions
- Proven analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative), problem solving ability, meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, has organizational skills as well as to effectively manage competing priorities
- High competence in communication, change and conflict management
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English
Our benefits for you:
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 days per year (plus 12/24 and 12/31).
- Travel Discounts: Enjoy great travel discounts for you and one companion. In addition, your family and friends can participate in the Family and Friends Club and enjoy discounted travel rates.
- Travel: Take advantage of a monthly travel allowance or, alternatively, the option of a free underground parking space*.
- Retirement provision: Not an exciting topic? But very important, that's why we subsidize your company pension plan or your Vermögenswirksame Leistungen (capital-forming benefits)
- Catering: Let us spoil you with culinary delights in one of the best employee restaurants (Kairaba Lounge - Munich) at reduced prices all day long. In addition, tea kitchens including water dispensers and refrigerators are available to you.
- Further education: Educate and develop yourself at our FTI Campus on a regular and individual basis.
- Health: Your health is close to our hearts, which is why we offer you various health management benefits (e.g. free travel health insurance, height-adjustable desks, etc.).
- Benefits: You can also benefit from attractive offers and discounts from our cooperation partners.
- Location: Work at a central location in an open and modern environment
- Environment: operate in an exciting and international industry with a "you" culture
*According to availability
Are you curious?
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online application form (including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements).
FTI Touristik GmbH
Landsberger Str. 88
Jobs by FTI auf Facebook