Asset Manager (f/m/d) Indirect Investments
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 09 Jan 19
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
- Manage a growing portfolio of real estate funds as part of a team
- Represent Allianz’s interest proactively and attend investor-/advisory board meetings of respective funds
- Maintain and expand relationship to the industry (e.g. fund managers and institutional investors)
- Gather market intelligence from relationship to support ARE transaction activities
- Ongoing performance analysis and review through preparation of internal quarterly reports
- Prepare response to fund level decisions and present for internal approval
- Support internal planning process
- Underwrite re-ups or secondary opportunities of respective funds
- Recommend re-structuring actions throughout fund life in line with the investment strategy
- Excellent university degree in finance or economics, additional real estate qualification and/or CFA graduate is desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in real estate investment management
- Deep knowledge of the real estate investment markets and trends in the industry
- Computer competence in MS Office (high proficiency in Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with readiness to learn and adapt
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Good written and presentation skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English; another European language is desirable
- International work experience
- Job start: Position open immediately
- Location: Munich Head Office
- Reference Code: AZSE-5999613-3
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application by email to ARE-Applications@allianz.com or by using our online dialogue (www.allianz.com/careers).
Allianz Real Estate GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.