Associate Real Estate Indirect Investment (f/m/d)
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 11 Jan 19
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
- Evaluate fund investments and cross-border investments
- Assess investment opportunities
- Support negotiations and commercial interactions with third-party managers
- Support internal due diligence processes, interacting with finance, legal and tax teams
- Model and analyze cash flows, calculate forecasts and financial plans
- Prepare and present investment analysis and internal approval documents
- Support investment related projects across Allianz Real Estate Group
- Excellent university degree in economics/finance/real estate
- Strong financial modelling skills, excel proficiency
- Experience in real estate investment analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with readiness to learn and adaptability
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Desirable: International work experience
- Job start: Position open immediately
- Location: Munich Head Office
- Reference Code: AZSE-6001984-3
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on ARE-Applications@allianz.com or on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz Real Estate GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.