Associates and Investment Managers, Highly Successful Mid-Market Buyout Fund, Munich, Germany
Our client is a top performing and ambitious mid-market buyout firm with significant financial resources and a very strong track record.
The firm invests into mid-sized companies across various sectors in the DACH region and has been among the most active shops in the market in recent years. They are now looking to hire a new cadre of Associates to join their growing investment team.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, dynamic individuals to take the next step in their career. The position is based in Munich, Germany. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involvement in all aspects of the deal cycle, with specific responsibility for financial analysis and due diligence
- You will be exposed to research and detailed analysis of relevant markets and mid-cap companies across various sectors
- Assisting in the strategic development and value creation of portfolio companies
- You have an excellent academic background
- First experience gained at a top-tier strategy consultancy or investment bank
- Very strong analytical and financial modelling skills with great attention to detail
- Highly ambitious individual, keen to go the extra mile and take the next career step
- Native level German and excellent English