The Market Integrity Team within the Prevention and Advisory Unit in Group Compliance manages Allianz Group's Market Integrity Compliance programs including the Capital Markets and Antitrust Program and provides guidance to Allianz SE and its subsidiaries to facilitates adherence to the respective laws (e.g., EU Market Abuse Regulation). This includes also coordinating Important Shareholding Reporting (ISH) for Allianz Group's substantial holdings in stock exchange listed companies worldwide. The team is responsible for monitoring and filing of ISH-reports in certain jurisdictions. This is done in close cooperation with Allianz Asset Management, AllianzGI and PIMCO.
This role includes:
- Advice of Allianz SE management and employees on Market Integrity related questions
- Setting up and maintaining of Insider Lists and Information Barrier Lists
- Daily monitoring of Allianz Group's holdings in stock exchange listed companies to determine potential notification requirements.
- Preparation and filing of ISH notification to relevant regulators and companies worldwide.
- Working in global projects together with counterparts from Allianz Asset Management, AllianzGI, Allianz Investment Management and PIMCO to further improve Group's ISH standards and procedures.
- Responding to queries from regulators with regards to filed notifications
- Monitoring of global legal changes with regards to Market Integrity related topics, assess impact for Allianz and amend compliance programs and processes if required.
- Maintenance of the Antitrust Compliance program
- Developing and maintaining a network of Market Intergity experts within the Allianz Group.
- Drafting internal and external communications.
- Developing training materials, identifying areas where training is necessary, conducting the trainings.
- Identifying areas for improvement and providing guidance to implement good practices.
- University degree in business administration / economics / law
- Fluent in English and a second language (e.g. French, German or Spanish)
Experience & Key skills
- At least 5 years relevant subject matter expertise and job experience in at least one Market Integrity
- Compliance program
- High accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, solution driven, confident, organized and detail oriented
- Organized and structured, determined and results oriented
- Customer orientation
- Ability to identify and implement practical solutions to complex problems
- Strong communication orally and in writing
- Experience in working in global projects
- Good understanding of equities and related financial instruments
Senior Recruiter: Ms. Zhiva Hristova Phone: +49 89 3800 14379
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.