Consumer Loan Expert (f/m/d)
Join a team of diverse professionals at the world’s first FinTech bank!
Fidor Bank is an innovative direct bank based in Munich and Berlin. Fidor has developed from the pioneers of the German Challenger banks to a global banking technology company. Employees promote and live the customer-centric Fidor vision within three different business models.
On one hand, Fidor has a classic end-user banking business (B2C), which sets itself apart from the market by constantly implementing modern innovations and the newest payment services such as ApplePay etc. In addition, Fidor enables enterprise customers (B2B) to profit of banking-as-a-service offers, such as the use of the Fidor platform and related processes, as well as the banking license. Fidor is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
- Provide a superior lending experience for customers
- Perform pre-underwriting and processing duties needed to fulfill consumer equity and non-equity loan applications
- Review and validate complex underwriting stipulations associated with the consumer lending process
- Recognize opportunities to sell products that best suit the customer’s needs
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of the products offered to provide clients with detailed information and answer questions regarding loan products, rates, etc.
- Design initial loan interviews with clients interested in consumer loans utilizing high impact questions, logic and reasoning
- Make recommendations based on credit report analyses
- Ensure full compliance with policies, procedures, and service standards; and with all federal acts related to consumer lending
- Identify consumer loan related needs
- Research and development of products & services designed to meet customer’s needs
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent education
- Multiple years of working experience in the banking industry
- Experience in consumer credit products, ideally in a banking or fin-tech environment
- Extensive knowledge of individual retail loan products and processes especially consumer loans
- Knowledge of banking regulations, policies and compliance
- Good English skills
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to €96,- per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit - employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application via „Apply now", with your complete documents and your salary requirement.