Corporate Development Professional (m,f,d)
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Asset Management GmbH
- 04 Jan 19
You will become a member of our Corporate Development team (part of the Executive Office, based in Munich but globally active). The team manages projects and advises the Allianz SE Board Member in charge of Asset Management and US Life Insurance as well as the Business Division Head on key strategic initiatives. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to make a difference on some of the top strategic priorities for Allianz in the asset management segment.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 1,700bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
- Execute strategic projects with cross-regional and cross-functional scope, including potential Merger & Acquisitions
- Engage and align with counterparts at Allianz Group, our operating entities PIMCO and Allianz Global Investors on all hierarchical levels
- Prepare strategic and financial analyses, including valuations
- Develop decision memos and Board presentations
- Conduct ad-hoc and recurring analysis and prepare presentations for Senior Leadership
- Act as key contributor for industry knowledge
You enjoy working in an international and challenging environment. In busy times with different demanding tasks your professional and flexible approach as well as your self-initiative and ideas will contribute to our success.
In addition, we expect:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines (e.g., Business Engineer)
- Professional experience in corporate finance (e.g., investment banking, valuation, private equity), consulting (e.g., strategy, transaction services) or in a similar corporate development position
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to comfortably interact with people at all levels of the organization in an international environment
- High level of integrity
- Ability to take responsibility, whilst showing objectivity and accuracy
- Proactive and team oriented attitude
- Excellent analytical skills and good understanding of financial analysis/modeling
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. Good knowledge of the German language is a plus but not a prerequisite
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good knowledge of financial databases is a plus
If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then please submit your cover letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please contact AllianzAM-HR-DE@allianzam.com.
Reference Code: AAM-5981303-4
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Asset Management AG