Digitization is changing everything. How we live, how we work. It offers us more opportunities but also poses risks. Companies that want to succeed in this new world therefore need a new kind of partner a partner that understands and implements the key success factors in digital competition. And that's where we come in. We support our customers in their strategic and conceptual realignment and accompany them in the implementation of their complete digital transformation, always focusing on the end customer. In doing so, we combine technological and analytical know-how with entrepreneurial thinking and are not only experts in the agile project environment, but also accompany our customers from strategy to implementation to the next level. As part of the mindcurv group, we can, together with our partner companies, accompany our customers beyond these consulting services in the sustainable and complete digitization of the customer journey and along the complete digital value chain.
In addition, we offer deal advisory in the digital age. We specialize in helping private equity investors understand and evaluate investment opportunities in the e-commerce environment and in the area of digital business models. We focus on commercial, digital and technical due diligence as well as post-acquisition value creation strategies.
- Advising leading mid-market European private equity clients from outside-in valuation to comprehensive commercial and digital due diligence
- The classics of due diligence work from analyzing market trends and size, to assessing the competitive environment and operational performance of the target, to evaluating the business plan and growth potential
- Holistic consulting of our clients from different industries in all aspects of digital strategy & business modeling
- Development of digital sales strategies, marketplace strategies, digital go-to-market and/or transformation strategies
- Conception and development of new digital business models as well as products and services
- Auditing & evaluation of the existing eCommerce organization, by conducting digital readiness analyses and deriving action areas and roadmaps
We offer you...
- Exciting challenges with an experienced team in digital commerce in B2C and B2B environments as well as insights into different companies, industries and setups
- Insights into a wide variety of industries, digital business models and entrepreneurial challenges along the entire value chain in e-commerce and neighboring industries
- Entry into a growing, highly motivated and creative team of e-commerce and digital specialists and close collaboration with founders, partners and internal leadership
- Attractive compensation and a lot of freedom for your ideas, regular team events and free drinks
You will be a great fit for us if you...
- have a top university degree in business administration, economics, communications, etc.
- experience with a top digital or e-commerce player, or have worked for a strategy or transaction consultancy (-> mandatory for managers)
- have experience with a focus on (digital) strategy and M&A consulting
- have a quick grasp, very good analytical skills and a certain affinity for numbers and are strong in using all MS Office applications
- have excellent communication skills and a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- keep your sense of humor even in more stressful phases of your (working) life
- Passion: you are on fire for digital commerce and business models, the success of customers and increasing their business value
- Inquisitiveness: You're constantly learning, approach every interaction with an open mind, are a good listener and hands-on
- Presence: you have a strong point of view and presence as a leader, are confident but not arrogant, great storyteller and personable
- Confidence: You build trust by being predictable in your actions, genuinely interested in and responsible for the client's outcome
- Adaptability: you are a people person and excellent with a high degree of uncertainty and change