You will gain international exposure across a wide variety of business activities while showcasing your positive, confident and proactive approach, as well as your exceptional time management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- extensive diary and telephone management
- client and inter-departmental liaison
- compilation and submission of monthly expenses, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- mail collection - distribution and actioning of
- booking and confirming complex travel arrangements including flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas
- planning and coordination of all meetings for both internal and external staff
- assisting with creating, formatting, printing and binding PowerPoint presentations
- providing general office management support as necessary - for example arranging stationery and pantry supplies, arranging maintenance of office and equipment as needed, ordering business cards, IT and general set up of visitors and new personnel, point of contact for IT and visitors to the office, coordinating ad-hoc server room issues, direct contact and coordinating issues with all service providers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and advanced skills in Outlook
- have the ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- native German and fluent English (spoken and written) language skills
have the ability to work with various personality types and be an effective virtual assistant if required
If you are an enthusiastic team player, with a flexible work approach and desire to succeed, apply today!
Macquarie Asset Management is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
Macquarie Asset Management comprises the following two divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.