DC Placement Advisors (DCPLA) is a leading global placement advisory firm with an emphasis on core European markets. DCPLA is dedicated to supporting alternative fund managers with their private market funds in raising capital from top-tier institutional investors. Founded in 2008 and with offices in Germany and Switzerland, the company is perfectly positioned to raise institutional capital on an international scale across alternative asset classes spanning from infrastructure, private equity and renewable energy to real estate and private debt and venture capital is seeking a Fund Analyst / CRM Manager for private market funds in alternative investments.
DC Placement Advisors (DCPLA) is a leading global placement advisory firm with an emphasis on core European markets. DCPLA is dedicated to supporting alternative fund managers with their private market funds in raising capital from top-tier institutional investors. Founded in 2008 and with offices in Germany and Switzerland, the company is perfectly positioned to raise institutional capital on an international scale across alternative asset classes spanning from infrastructure, private equity, and renewable energy to real estate, private debt and venture capital.
With a thorough understanding of the institutional mindset, our vast industry recognition and established, long-term relationships with key institutional investors, DCPLA provides a distinctive advantage in the rapid closure of new assignments. DCPLA is renowned for its outstanding investor mapping capabilities and market insight, its streamlined business approach, and its focus on execution efficiency.
DCPLA’s business is focused on Europe (DACH, France, Benelux; Mediterraneans and the Nordics) and we manage relationships to Europe´s leading pension plans, insurance companies, asset managers, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, and their investment consultants on behalf of our clients, leading asset managers from the global alternative investment industry.
The fund placement group provides our clients, across leading private equity, infrastructure, private debt, real estate, and renewable energy managers with distribution services. Our distribution group performs coverage and sales services for our clients and their products to the global leading pension plans, insurance companies, asset managers, investment consultants, sovereign wealth funds, and family offices.
CRM (client relationship) responsibilities:
- Coordination between the sales team and DCPLA client (fund manager or GP) as a Client Relationship Manager who is the first point of contact
- Investor reporting and sales controlling in Salesforce (a leading cloud platform) for all applicable coverage
- investor mapping in Salesforce.com (selection of investor types, investor accounts in all relevant countries to create the base of the sales and marketing campaign)
- Coordination and organizing of European investor roadshows
- Coordination of the entire sales cycle including due diligence and KYC processes
- Supporting the sales team in all regards
- Performance tracker project for the sales account manager
- Research on investor data and preparing of investor profiles
- Assisting in KYC process
Product Management related responsibilities:
- Assisting in working on investor RFPs
- Assisting in all kinds of product relevant tasks
- Creating investor profiles and other investors relevant data
- Supporting Due Diligence processes between investor and fund manager,
- Updating product marketing material
Assisting in Fund advisory:
- Assisting in analyzing Funds
- Assisting in analyzing Managers, Manager Due Diligence
- Assisting in advising clients regarding marketing material like pitchbooks, marketing teasers
- Assisting in advising clients regarding data room structure and content
- Assisting in creating benchmarking analysis and competitor analysis
- Assisting in coordination and management of advisory projects
- Assisting and advising clients on structuring and how to set up funds
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree is required from an accredited college or university with preference given to finance degrees
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Excellent analytical & quantitative skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a team environment as part of a deal team and independently, as necessary
- Ability to manage projects and to analyze private market funds
- Minimum of 2-3 years (or above) professional experience (i.e. internships) in financial services
- CAIA, CFA I-III or other appropriate designations would be a strong bonus
- Must be able to demonstrate a great knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office products (great experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is a must)
- CRM Salesforce.com applied knowledge is a very strong benefit
- Excellent command in business English in speaking and writing is a must, other languages are a plus
- The positive work environment in a growing placement agent boutique firm
- Competitive package with recognition for hard work
- International team environment
- Outstanding quality of living in Munich
Please send full application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of your achievements) to hr(at)dcpla.com (Mrs. Eva March, Managing Director). Please, state your salary expectations and your desired or earliest entry date. For questions, please call Eva March at +49 89 90 77 46 99 14.