Fund Management IT project analyst/associate
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division has an opportunity for a fund management IT project analyst/associate to join the Real Estate team in Munich.
The Fund Operations team is responsible providing support across several mandates in the functions of Fund Operations Management which covers all aspects of the day to day running of the fund. The multi-national team is acting as a primary point of contact for all mandates and is therefore in close contact with Asset Managers, Transaction Manager, Portfolio Management and Accounting. Since our team has an important interface function, it works on the constant definition and improvement of company-wide processes.
In this role you will support IT and digitalization projects through all stages of the project lifecycle. You will participate in the successful planning and execution of all IT related aspects of assigned projects as well as contributing to the business and project management aspects.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- Undertake analytical activities to help identify how business requirements can be turned into configuration changes and deliver them following correct processes.
- Create clear and effective documentation for clients and internal stakeholders-
- Contribute to a Community of Practice where best practices and troubleshooting are discussed and enhanced-
- Provide full support to clients throughout the lifecycle of the teams' activities (Design, Build, Test and Implementation)
- Express a clear understanding of business structures, hierarchies, products, and services supported. Demonstrate knowledge outside of the technology arena with the Product Business supported.
- Incorporate process standardization and simplification improvements in high-level designs to enable Global Products-wide leverage and streamline the IT applications landscape over time.
- Gather application requirements, perform analysis, and make recommendations for design of software specifications; facilitate design reviews and collect required approvals; create project schedules; provide training; and coordinate implementation and support of developed applications.
- May provide third level support for applications, including working with technical teams, solving issues, routing to IT management, and providing documentation for other team members to use to respond to support issues.
- Evaluate emerging technologies or methodologies and develop knowledge in these areas to apply to company projects.
Your technical competencies will enable you to deal with complex group structures and accounting issues, high level of IT literacy and advanced IT skills, partnered with experience and understanding of accounting and multi-currency environments will be well utilised in this role.
Your experience in Private Equity, Infrastructure and Real Assets and/or Real Estate will be beneficial in this role.
You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be a highly motivated, proactive and resilient individual. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
Finally, you will be degree-educated, preferably in Wirtschaftsinformatik, Business Information Systems, Information Systems and Management and you will be fluent in German and English. About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 December 2020, Macquarie Asset Management had $A550.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.