Invest Heath is a business services company, supporting and facilitating investment for European life sciences companies from both venture and corporate players to achieve their corporate and financial needs, reaching their international ambitions. It aims at enabling EU-based innovative and ambitious life sciences companies to attract capital to develop, scale faster, and globalize at rates competitive with US and Asia.
Invest Health is a 100 % owned affiliate of EIT Health e.V.
- Active management of transactions, cash flow and liquidity events of fastgrowing healthcare start-up companies; set up appropriate responses to encountered situations and revenue milestones (options, success fees, others)
- Monitor and follow up transactions, their analysis and adapted financial reporting.
- Responsible for process set up, delivery and execution.
- Compliance set up and good practices implementation; ensure documentation exists for any procedures.
- Initiate and streamline process relating to controls, productivity, and new service enhancements.
- Recruit and manage Middle and Back-office team to ensure appropriate development of Invest Health
You will directly report to the Managing director of Invest Health and will manage a currently small yet highly motivated and potentially growing team.
Invest Health is looking for a multicultural, friendly attitude person who will
collaborate in a flexible and agile environment and strive for company’s success.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Broad experience across Middle Office products and financing instruments (Equity, Convertibles, Brokerage, …)
- Understanding of fund structures, financial instruments, regulatory environment and funds industry, preferably in the venture capital scene
- Proven experience in accounting, middle office or investment support
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting or related field
- Ideally 10+ years’ experience
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and hands-on attitude
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Team player - able to articulate own position clearly, based on facts, and also sensitive to the positions, needs and requirements of others
- MS Office applications
Working language: English
Location to be determined and adapted to outstanding candidate: flexible, remote, home office, we are open to finding the most appropriate way to work together.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Opportunity to be part of the initial phase of setting up commercial offerings and future team
- Start-up mentality, fast and flat processes, straight internal communication, and non-hierarchical structure
- An extensive European network in the healthcare sector,
- Trustworthy atmosphere within a dynamic team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for a new ambitious adventure and you are team-oriented and have the skills and experience to back it up, please share a cover letter and CV telling us why you are a good fit for this project. We want to hear from you!
Please use the apply-button to apply for this job.