Senior Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
I am currently recruiting an In-House Finance Consultant (m/f/d) for a holding company with a long-term investment strategy that invests in medium-sized companies of all in industries with good market positioning. The position is based in Munich, Germany.
Your tasks as an In-House Finance Consultant (m/f/d)
- Financial analysis at company and group level (budget, forecasts, reporting, liquidity planning)
- Monthly financial reporting for group entities
- Monthly Board reporting, portfolio monitoring and ensuring Finance is a value add function within the firm
- Budgeting and cash flow for group entities
- Coordination and management of year end audit, regulatory reporting and tax reporting
- Own and manage the audit process
Your profile as an In-House Finance Consultant (m/f/d)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with 1-2 years post articles experience
- ideally articles at a Big 4 Audit company, or similar qualifications
- ideally post articles experience in M&A or financial due diligence
- Fluent in German (business fluent)
If you are interested in this position and would like to receive more information about the In-House Finance Consultant (m/f/d) role and the benefits involved, please do not hesitate to forward your application to Lisa Gloos, Senior Recruitment Consultant, via email@example.com or call +49(0)16094665254.