Integration Developer (d/m/f)
Within Cognizant's Enterprise Application Services Horizontal, Integrated Process Management (IPM)
is one of the World's largest Integration Middleware and Process Management groups. Providing high quality Integration & Process Management solutions Cognizant's IPM Practice helps increase organisation's capabilities by allowing applications to assume new roles in the business. Our service offerings are equipped with new-generation solutions, frameworks and methodologies, powered by industry best practices & extensive knowledge repositories that help us deliver unique value to our clients. Integration Developer (d/m/w) Key Responsibilities:
Key Competencies, Knowledge & Experience:
- Understand and validate integration requirements
- Analysing & drafting technical design & specifications.
- Analysing & drafting technical data mapping
- Developing quality software in MuleSoft plartform
- Skilled in Network concepts
- Develop APIs on MuleSoft/APIGEE or any other API-M platform
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary e.g. Mule Anypoint
- Write automated unit test cases providing acceptable code coverage
- Install, configure and deploy solution
- Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
- Provide test support for bug fixes during all stages of test cycle
- Provide support for deployment and post go-live
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
- Excellent skills in MicroServices, Patterns & Containers like Docker/MuleSoft/SpringBoot
- Hands-on integration development experience with Mulesoft
- Expert in API Management solutions on one of platform e.g Mulesoft, APIGEE, WSO2 etc.
- Hands-on experience in API Management concepts & fundamentals. Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Hands-On Experience on implementing guaranteed message delivery framework using one of queuing platform A-MQ, Anypoint MQ, AWS SQS.
- Experience in integrating SFDC, SAP PI/PO, Cloud-To-Cloud, Cloud-On Prem
- Excellent knowledge Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Designer Integration Platform
- Deploying and maintaining MuleSoft/Dell Boomi application; Maven and Jenkins a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodology, DevOps experienced will be a plus.
- Fluent in English