Our client, an Infrastructure Asset Manager, is hiring an experienced Associate to join its Investment Team in Munich.
- Complete the analysis, modelling and evaluation of proposals, performing sensitivity analysis and benchmarks
- Assist with in-house industry and company investment research for the European market in general, and Germany in particular
- Provide assistance and guidance during the initial screening stage of an investment opportunity
- Liaise with external consultants, auditors and lawyers as instructed when deal closing
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German, another European language is a plus.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Excellent relationship builder/networker
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link below.