About our client
We are working with a successful Multi-Family Office that invests across several sectors, having built an impressive track record with 40+ deal-by-deal transactions over the past ten years. The firm specializes in building meaningful relationships with their portfolio companies to develop them to their fullest potential, has an entrepreneurial culture and is especially strong at building deal flow with mid-sized private businesses while being very active on new investments and exits.
They are now looking to hire an additional Associate to work across all phases of the investment cycle. The position offers strong, long-term development potential and is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, dynamic individuals to take the next step in their career.
The position will be based in Munich. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Close involvement in identifying, evaluating, sourcing, and executing investment opportunities
- Significant exposure to portfolio management, working to capture and increase value towards exits
- Hands on work and close interaction with the senior team members
- Strong academic track record from a leading university
- Extensive transactional background with an investment bank, strategy consultancy or another private equity firm
- Exposure to growth industries, as the firm is increasingly active in this space
- Top class analytical skills and great commercial judgment, ability to spot value opportunities and the ability to build deals around them
- Demonstration of a wide market network and cultural fit with SME owners
- High-energy team player with sophisticated interpersonal skills and an independent, proactive working style
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Displays credibility and maturity, as the role is intended to develop within the team
- Native German and fluent English skills are a must.