Exciting opportunity to join a mid- market PE fund with a great track record in investing in SME and mid-sized companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- You will join a private equity direct investment fund in Munich as an Investment Associate. Fund has around 4 billion in Capital.
- The firm invests across several sectors, specialising in building long term relationships with their portfolio companies to develop high returns. Firm invests as majority and minority shareholders.
- Firm works across Healthcare, TECH, business services, industrial technology.
- Full 360-degree Investment role with very well-respected partners. You will be involved in all phases of the investment cycle- sourcing new investments/ company analysis and research/ detailed financial modelling and portfolio monitoring.
- Candidates should have either high calibre M&A / Corporate finance backgrounds from a top Investment Bank/ or leading elite / mid-market boutique or be already working in a Private Equity fund.
- High calibre candidates with management consultancy backgrounds within Private Equity/ corporate finance fields are desirable.
- Near native German and English is essential.
- Top class analytical skills and great commercial judgment is important as well as excellent financial modelling skills.
- Demonstration of a strong market network and cultural fit with Mittelstand owners is desirable.
Super attractive opportunity! Please apply with CV to the link provided for a confidential discussion.