International Corporate finance / M&A boutique is hiring for an M&A Analyst 1/2 in Munich.
- Boutique has a focus on the European market and a strong presence in the German-speaking region (DACH). Team carry out 70% DACH mid-market deals and 30% cross border deals.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse product suite both M&A equity deals/ ECM /Capital raising/ Debt funding and Debt refinancing.
- Team have completed over 50 Corporate finance transactions deals in the last 4/5 years with a strong network of corporate clients.
- M&A / Investment Banking analyst will support all M&A and Debt projects throughout the entire transaction process (research, company analysis, company valuation, coordination of due diligence, negotiations, and deal execution.
- Investment Banking analyst should have around 1/ 2 years’ experience in Corporate Finance/ M&A or Private Equity
- Successfully completed master’s degree with a focus on economics/ business administration/ finance/ engineering or similar.
- Proficient skills in calculation methods such as DCF, LBO; Financial modelling and ability to produce deal analysis/ research and project management qualities
- Client would also consider candidates with around 12 months relevent internship experience in Private Equity/ Corporate finance
- German language skills on a native level as well as very good business fluent English
Exciting opportunity for ambitious analysts to join a dynamic corporate finance boutique. Please apply with CV to the link provided.